Lo sentimos, esta oferta no admite más inscripciones en este momento.
Fecha inicio inscripciones
Fecha fin inscripciones
At the SEAT:CODE we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
- Managing and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure;
- Supporting other team members to define optimum workflows and architectures;
- Improve the infrastructure by automating to become altogether more comfortable at work.
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with git version control
- Experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with orchestration tools
- Knowledge of some programming languages (bash scripting, Kotlin, ...)
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability at system and software layers
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Capacity to detect problems and contribute with possible solutions
- Self learning and investigation capacity
- Ability to automate processes.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS CDK and Terraform
- Solid experience in building highly scalable server architectures
- Experience with EKS and ECS (other container platforms are valuable too)
- In-depth experience with Kotlin.
About the Team:
- Our technical Team loves to deliver really well-crafted solutions at a decent speed. We love tech so we really give great attention to the technology (Technology as the first-class Citizen).
- We know that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things.
- We like to measure everything so we are always improving, for that we use the best tools on the market such as Datadog.
- Finally, we promote a culture of no blame, trust, and learning, and we support the mantra “if it hurts to do it more often” so good CI and CD are really key for us.
What we offer:
- Remote work mention outside COVID
- 000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 000€ per year in training
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads,...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- Best gear for your needs
- Nice located offices
- Weekly Yoga Classes. Namastè.
- English as the official speaking language.
- Clean services
- Wifi (paquete movistar: netflix, disney plus)
- Holaluz contract (for an advantageous plan for the light)
Nivel Formativo y Académico mínimo
Enseñanzas de grado superior de formación profesional específica o equivalentes
Permisos de Conducir
No se requiere ningún permiso.
No se requiere vehículo propio.
No se requiere ningún idioma específico.
No se requiere ninguna ocupación específica.
Oferta destinada a personas con diversidad funcional
Esta oferta está destinada a personas con diversidad funcional superior al 33%
Ámbitos de selección de candidatos/as
Más de 1 año
Tipo de Jornada