As a Backend Engineer you have experience writing APIs that are deployed in cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud), providing highly available services that are resilient in the face of failures.
You have also worked in Agile teams composed of other engineers, designers, and product managers and are comfortable building high level features as well as writing platform level code.
Our next projects will demand a robust, scalable, and resilient architecture. We hope you can help us setting it up, besides contributing with interesting algorithm implementation (route optimisation, bus scheduling, etc…).
Love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making.en el caso de backend. Love mentoring other engineers.
Love to have ownership of work from ideation through completion.
- Coding in Kotlin/Java and knowledge of frameworks such as Spring + Spring Boot.
- Write automated tests.
- Manage the current code deployment pipelines.
- Managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud).
- Writing and maintaining Microservices (you know their advantages and caveats).
- Working with databases (both SQL and NoSQL, their pros and cons).
- Managing code via git.
- Working with message and key-value stores (e.g. Redis).
- Applying knowledge of algorithms and data structures for the suitable problem.
- Passion for building great products.
- Experience with kubernetes is a plus.
- Lead and/or assist in executing any needed testing (units, functional, visual,etc).
About the Team
Our technical Team loves to deliver really well crafted solutions at decent speed. We love tech so we really give great attention to the technology (Technology as first class Citizen)
We know that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things.
We like to measure everything so we are always improving, for that we use the best tools on the market such as Datadog.
Finally, we promote a culture of no blame, trust and learning, and we support the mantra “if it hurts do it more often” so good CI and CD are really key for us.
What we offer.
- Remote work mention outside Covid
- 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 2.000€ per year in trainings
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads, ...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- Best gear for your needs
- Nice located offices
- Weekly Yoga Classes. Namastè.
- English as the official speaking language.